Article: Chimi Vegan Wrap
Chimi Vegan Wrap
- 1 aubergine, sliced into rounds
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup himeji mushrooms, cleaned and trimmed
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 1-2 tablespoons CHIMI hot sauce
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2-3 handfuls mixed salad leaves
- 4 large tortillas
- Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix the hummus and CHIMI hot sauce until well combined.
- Place the aubergine slices, red pepper slices, and himeji mushrooms on the grill or grill pan. Cook until the vegetables are tender and lightly charred, about 5-7 minutes per side.
- To assemble the wraps, spread a generous spoonful of the hummus mixture onto each tortilla.
- Top with the grilled aubergine, red pepper, and himeji mushrooms.
- Add a handful of mixed salad leaves and a few slices of avocado to each wrap.
- Roll up tightly and serve.
You can also add other toppings or sauces, like diced tomatoes, sliced onions, or a drizzle of tahini, to customise the wrap to your liking. Enjoy!